Lead Activity Again via "Single Activity Cloning" GH3234
To make it easier for leaders to schedule an activity that they've already led, add what is sort of a copy-and-paste/single clone feature and display on the Lead Activity Again button in the "Manage Activity" portlet.
This new "single clone" feature would:
- Create a copy of the activity
- Place it in the same folder as the activity being copied
- Increment it's URL as if it were made by staring with the route/place
- Run all of error and conflict checks
- Display the newly added/copied activity's edit form with any errors
Tom Unger commented
I often lead the same activity again. However "lead activity again" leaves me entering all the information after selecting location. I would like a "clone" function that brought over all the details, except for date. I clone the activity, select a new date, tweak any other details, and submit.