12 results found
Currently, participants submit incident reports to the Safety Committee, which then compiles the data and looks for trends in the aggregate (it does a lot more than that as well, but this aspect of its work is onerous). If we connected incident reporting with routes/places and even illustrated on a map, committees could analyze trends and information much more rapidly and wouldn't have to wait for Safety Committee reports. Safety Committee efforts could then be more available for training and prevention work now that the data crunching burden has been reduced. Members and Leaders could then have information about incident…10 votes
(1) Add a "More Info" or make it so that clicking on the "comment" in feedback takes the user to the "All" feedback page for the activity, course, event, or lodge stay from which that feedback originated.
(2) Add a "Download All | Download Selected" button to the bottom of the page that downloads a spreadsheet file with one sheet/tab for each feedback survey (e.g. Course Feedback, Field Trip, Lecture, Seminar, and Clinic Feedback, Trip Feedback, etc.). Each sheet will have meta data (e.g. title, dates) from the activity, course, event or lodge stay and then the feedback responses in…6 votes
(1) Add filters for (a) Committee, a select list of on which the leader serves), and (b) Activity Type, a list of our activity types.
(2) Add a "More Info" or make it so that clicking on the "comment" in feedback takes the user to the "All" feedback page for the activity, course, event, or lodge stay from which that feedback originated.
(3) Add a "Download All | Download Selected" button to the bottom of the page that downloads a spreadsheet file with one sheet/tab for each feedback survey (e.g. Course Feedback, Field Trip, Lecture, Seminar, and Clinic Feedback, Trip…6 votes
(1) Change "Feedback" at the top of the page to the title of the feedback survey.
(2) Make the title of the course, activity, event or lodge stay a link to that item's details page.
(3) Add the leader's name and activity date(s) below the title.
(4) Add the title of the course template if the item is a course activity.6 votes
On the committee roster add a column without a header and with links called "Feedback" that are visible to admins only for each leader (so there will be two links--Edit and Feedback). Clicking on the "Feedback" link opens the leader's My Feedback page details in a dialog box (aka pop-up). This should help committee administrators to more quickly review their committee's feedback leader-by-leader.4 votes
Allow Safety Officer ability to submit an Incident Report tied to an activity, course or event on another person's behalf (e.g. from a phone interview).3 votes
We updated the responses to some of the "questions" on our feedback survey forms. The aggregated data shows both the old and the new/edited response. To make the data clearer, we should consolidate the old and new response so that are counted as being the same.3 votes
Courses are usually made of separate lecture and field trip activities to which students can provide feedback. To review all the feedback for the course , a person has to open all the activities. It would be nice to aggregate all of this feedback under the course and maybe course temple with which they are associated.2 votes
For increased security, instead of sending all the details of an incident report, send a link to the incident report that was submitted. The incident report link should be sent to:
- Safety Committee Admins
- Chair of sponsoring branch
- Chair of sponsoring committee
- Leader of activity
- Report submitter
After an activity participants are asked to provide feedback. This feedback loop is an important component of leadership development and allows leaders to learn how their approach is being received. However, Asst and Co-Leaders do not have access to this information and miss out on a valuable learning opportunity. For some, especially less experienced Asst Leaders, they may be tempted to emulate behavior they saw from a leader without the knowledge of how that was received by participants. In addition there may be comments, good or bad, about the Asst/Co- Leaders. Seems like not automatically sharing this with the entire…1 vote
We still are constantly fighting to create a culture to provide more feedback, near misses, and such. If the feedback survey is short and also can be directly responded via email - we may see some more reports.
Also, "please share why you choose above rating" questions don't return much responses and suggest combining it with "is there anything else that you'd like to add" or "do you have any additional comments about the learning environment" question with a change to the text to reflect the same.1 vote
It would be great to have web forms available to leaders so we can create course applications, branch surveys, run branch elections, etc directly on the website using the member's login1 vote
- Don't see your idea?