(1) Add filters to top of the page--admins, committee members, position, leaders, instructors, badges and lookup by name.
(2) Add an instructor opt in/out checkbox (see http://feedback.mountaineers.org/forums/273688-general-feedback/suggestions/34126369-volunteer-instructor-recruitment-request-opt-in).
(3) Add four badge columns to the download so you can see course badges, skill badges, leader badges and instructor badges. And maybe a fifth column that shows all other badges.
Within Committee rosters, currently you can "Sort" members by group, but not "Filter" them. The "Sort" tool is not very helpful, as many members have multiple roles (Leader, Instructor, Committee member, etc). When I click on "Groups" to sort my committee's roster, it sorts them as follows:
1. Members who are Admins, Instructors, and Committee members
2. Members who are Admins, Instructors, and Leaders
3. Members who are Admins, Instructors, Leaders and Committee members
4. Members who are Instructors only
5. Members who are Instructors and Committee members
6. Members who are Instructors and Leaders
7. Members who are Instructors, Leaders and Committee members
8. Members who are Leaders only.
It's a major nuisance when trying to compile a list of just the Instructors, or Leaders.
If there was a "Filter" tool available that could display only members who are Leaders, it would be much more user-friendly.
The "Filter" function was available back in Website version 1.0 - can we bring it back?
Within Committee rosters, currently you can "Sort" members by group, but not "Filter" them. The "Sort" tool is not very helpful, as many members have multiple roles (Leader, Instructor, Committee member, etc). When I click on "Groups" to sort my…17 votes
It would be great to be able to add multiple people to a roster at one time instead of having to do a multi-step process for each person. This would be especially helpful for committees and youth programs who have recurring events with the same people. It would allow committees to easily add and then bulk update volunteers hours tracking.
Please see the attached image for an example.5 votes
No Show status on a roster should not result in badges being awarded5 votes
As more committees move towards multiple leader badges, it would be helpful for committees to be able to easily assign more than one badge to their leaders (For example: Basic Snowshoe Leader and Intermediate Snowshoe Leader).
This would provide the ability for a committee to assign other specialty badges as well such as a "mentor" badge.
Committees should be able to assign these badges to a new leader or when editing an existing leader, and it would be very helpful if they could do all of it from within their committee roster.4 votes
Please create positions specific to branch rosters:
Note: "Member" is for branches whose committee chairs regularly attend branch council meetings but don't have a branch officer role (so its important we keep this) Thanks!4 votes
Update "Last Activity Led" column in committee rosters to add co-leaders and exclude cancelled trips GH3277
Currently, the "Last Activity Led" column in committee rosters on the website only factors in activities where the contact is listed as the Primary Leader, and includes activities that were cancelled.
Please exclude cancelled activities from this calculation, and include activities where the contact is listed as a Primary Leader OR a Co-Leader.3 votes
When sending email from the website, allow the use of simple rich text formatting (bold, italic, hyperlinks, etc.) and adding attachments when sending email from a roster or the carpool features on our website.2 votes
Make it so when you switch sort order to alpha or by role (like instructor or admin on a committee) it stays while you are editing.
It would also be good to have this on the calendar function as well to remember what date you were on.2 votes
Please see the IT Planning & Prioritization sheet, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x1_tMuGpZZC4-xxyiDTzALvnbSPn2SJz3FveQQuyfmY/edit?usp=sharing, for where this project is ranked among other projects.
The data from the new "last activity led" column on committee rosters is not yet available to be included in Salesforce reporting.1 vote
Under "copy email addresses" in the roster, could we also have two separate ones, comma delimited and semi-colon delimited?1 vote
- Don't see your idea?