I suggest you ...

Make Mountie site view less buggified in Firefox.

Make Mountie site view better in Firefox. The current buggy behavior I get is on load of every page with horizontal nav bar menus, all menus view expanded, obscuring page content, and they only disappear if I roll my cursor up over and back down the menu label in the nav bar. For every menu. Every time each page reloads. Details: win7home premium sp1, 64 bit, Firefox 26.0.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnnAnn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jeff BowmanAdminJeff Bowman (Bookstore / Member Service / IT, The Mountaineers) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our apologies for the buggy website behavior in Firefox and Safari.

I can reproduce the Firefox issue when looking at the eCommunities, but otherwise the menus only appear one-at-a-time on mouse over. Do you se this on all pages or just when on eCommunities?

I cannot reproduce the menu issue on any of the Macs I have tried. If you can provide more information (Mac OS version, browser version, where the menus appear invisible (it sound like everywhere and always, but do let me know for sure), I can dig a little deeper.

We may or may not be able to fix these issues in the current website. The good news is that we are working on a new website that is an entirely new modern platform. So things will be getting much better in the near future.

• Mary JaneMary Jane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It doesn't work any more on Safari on the Mac either. All the drop downs are invisible in white or light yellow on white and can only be seen when mousing over them IF you know what's there and where they are.

Feedback and Knowledge Base