Share your idea...

Add Feedback Info and Link to Committee Roster

On the committee roster add two columns under the one header called "Feedback" that is visible to admins only. The two columns are (1) the average of the feedback from the first two questions of all the surveys submitted for the leader and (2) a link to view the leader's My Feedback page. This should help committee administrators determine "at a glance" their committee's top leaders and those leaders that may need help improving.

3 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminJeff Bowman (IT Manager, The Mountaineers) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
In Review  ·  AdminJeff Bowman (IT Manager, The Mountaineers) responded  · 

We are looking at what more may be needed for filters, downloads and way to identify the source (leader? trip, course, etc.?) of feedback on the My Feedback and Committee Feedback pages.

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminJeff Bowman (IT Manager, The Mountaineers) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It may be good to split this into two ideas, one for adding the feedback link )(probably easy to do) and one for the average stat (likely a bit more challenging to add). We also are looking at what more may be needed for filters, downloads and way to identify the source (leader? trip, course, etc.?) of feedback on the My Feedback and Committee Feedback pages.

Feedback and Knowledge Base